RSVP for An Event!
Calgary: Showcasing the Wild of the BC & Alaska Coast.
Photography and small ship expedition cruise slideshow and information session.
Join us for an information evening about our boutique expedition cruises in BC and Alaska, and our new ship, Cascadia!
It’s our first-ever visit to Calgary, to provide you with the opportunity to meet one on one and ask questions.
We will be releasing event details shortly, keep an eye here to see if we will be visiting your city, too.
- A photography exhibit by professional photographer, Scott Forsyth.
- Local BC wine and light snacks.
- A short slide show outlining the ships, the trips, each itinerary’s features, the coastal geography and how to plan for and do a trip.
- The opportunity to ask questions of Kayleen and of other guests at the event.
- What makes each of our ships unique, including our newest, the luxury expedition ship, Cascadia.
- A warm and welcoming lounge atmosphere, where you can spend a pleasant evening.
- Photo exhibition by Canadian Geographical Society fellow, author and photographer, Scott Forsyth.
- Short talk and presentation by Scott Forsyth.
- 30-minute presentation by Maple Leaf Adventures followed by questions & answers.
- One on one time for questions.
Dates & Location
April 8, 2019
The Commons. Hemingway Way Room. 1204 20 Ave SE. Parking is free and available for use.
Free but requires RSVP, as space is limited
We look forward to meeting you.