Big Savings on USD Exchange Rate
As of early 2016, the Canadian dollar plummeted to its lowest rate against the US dollar in over a decade.
As a result, Americans booking any of our trips (even our Alaska trips, which are priced in Canadian dollars) immediately save about 30% compared with what the trips used to cost them.
For example, on February 3, 2016, 1 Canadian dollar was worth 71 cents USD. So a trip that is priced at CAD $5,000 is just USD $3550!
Full Ship Charter Pricing
Take your family and friends for a journey through the natural and cultural history of the British Columbia / Alaska coast.
Our boutique ships are perfect for full ship charters – an extended family can fill a ship for a personalized trip. (Contact us about the possibility of larger groups.)
And, you can charter an entire trip with fewer people than a full ship, too!
- All trip logistics and planning based on your interests and our expertise in the area
- All accommodations and cruising from the trip’s designated start point to the trip’s designated end point
- All meals and snacks by our personal chef, and all beverages including wine and beer
- All shore excursions and guiding
- Use of gear on board including kayaks, fishing gear and other items
- Interpretation from our naturalists who include top scientists and educators
- Conversations with leaders on the coast – First Nations leaders, researchers, and others we meet along the way
- Personalized care and attention by Maple Leaf’s stellar crew and staff
- Assistance with your travel arrangements
- Not included: In Canada, 5% GST (goods and services tax) and the $100 sustainability fee per person; in Alaska, the $100 sustainability fee per person. Any tip you might wish to leave your crew. Travel to and from the ship (unless otherwise specified). A fishing licence if you want to buy one.
SV Maple Leaf Full Ship Charter Pricing
For our boutique expedition cruises:
The fare is 95% of the fare for 8 guests, plus GST. This is for up to 8 guests. For the possibility of more than 8 guests, contact us.
For school or youth trips:
Maple Leaf Adventures has been offering leadership, life skills, biology and sail training expeditions for youth since 1986. Our clients include the Royal Canadian Sea Cadets, the Girl Guides of Canada, and schools. For numbers, options and pricing, please contact us.
For other events:
Contact us for details.
MV Swell Full Ship Charter Pricing
In Haida Gwaii, the fare is 95% of the fare including sustainability fee for 10 guests, plus GST. This is for up to 10 guests.
In the rest of British Columbia and in Alaska, the fare is 95% of the fare for 12 guests including sustainability fee, plus GST. (There is no GST on Alaska trips.) This is for up to 12 guests.
Trips do start filling early, so to reserve a full ship charter, please contact us as soon as you are able, so that you can get the dates you want.