Like Maple Leaf Adventures on Facebook and You Could Win $1000 Trip Credit and Other Prizes!!
Maple Leaf Adventures Amazing Facebook Promotion #1
THIS PROMOTION IS NOW OVER.
Like Maple Leaf Adventures on Facebook, and you could win:
Refer a person to our Facebook page by Apr 29, and be eligible to win a $50 Maple Leaf gear gift certificate. Good toward the purchase of exceptionally well-designed Patagonia/Maple Leaf clothing, binoculars, books and more! THIS PROMOTION IS NOW OVER
Here’s how it works:
- When the Maple Leaf Adventures Facebook page has 500 “likes”, those first 500 people who like us at the moment in time that the 500th like happens, will be entered into the draw for the Vortex Diamondback binoculars. And one lucky person will win!
- If the Maple Leaf Adventures Facebook page has 1000 “likes” before 4 p.m. on April 29, 2011, everyone who likes us as of that time will be entered to win a grand prize: a $1000 credit towards a newly-booked multi-day adventure cruise in wild BC or Alaska aboard the schooner Maple Leaf, as described above. Wow! One lucky person will win!
- Every 100 likes, one lucky person will win a milestone draw prize of a great Maple Leaf hemp ball cap.
- Plus, the person who referred the grand prize winner to the Facebook page (assuming the draw takes place) will receive a $50 Maple Leaf gear gift certificate – for $50 off Maple Leaf’s fantastic Patagonia fleece jackets, guide jackets, rain jackets, or books, ball caps or really great Vortex binoculars.
- THIS PROMOTION IS NOW OVER
As a responsible tourism company that goes the extra mile and pays the extra dollar to protect the wild BC and Alaska coast, and to support our local conservation-based economies, we focus on quality of our guests’ experience, not the quantity of guests we carry. So we don’t offer promotions like the massive cruise ships can. It’s just not possible.
But since we are launching our Facebook presence, we’re offering this crazy, two-part promotion to help spread the word. So take advantage of it now because we might not do one like this again!
See below for contest rules and eligibility.
When is Part 2 of the Promotion?
- It’s coming soon. Stay tuned …on Facebook!
Other reasons to like Maple Leaf Adventures’ page on Facebook
- You’ll see slide shows from real trips after they’ve finished, so you can see authentic images and what you can expect to experience on the trips.
- You’ll be privy to updates from the field (trips) from the crew
- You can see the experiences and comments of other guests and stay in touch with Maple Leaf Adventures.
- The second phase of this promotion launches soon …stay tuned on Facebook!
If the Maple Leaf Adventures page has 500 likes before the deadline, all eligible people who like the page at the moment the number of likes hits 500 will be entered in a draw to win a pair of Vortex Diamondback binoculars – a $270 value. If the Maple Leaf Adventures page has 1000 likes, all eligible people who like the page at the moment the number of likes hits 1000 will be entered in a draw to win a $1000 credit toward the purchase of a Maple Leaf Adventures BC or Alaska trip that runs in 2011 or 2012. See below for details. Every 100 likes starting at 200, one lucky person will also win a draw for a Maple Leaf Adventures hemp ball cap.
To be eligible for the contest, you must be “Liking” Maple Leaf Adventures’ official Facebook page, by having clicked the Like button and not having unliked the page again as of the contest closing time.
No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
Chance of winning is based on the number of Likes on the Maple Leaf Adventures page. If the required number of “likes” is achieved, there will be 1 winner of the binoculars and 1 winnner of the $1000 trip credit. There will be 1 ball cap winner at each 100-like milestone.
The binocular and trip credit prizes will be drawn after the contest closes. The referral reward will be given after the grand prize winner claims their prize and supplies the name of the person who referred them.
Prizes are awarded as-is and may not be exchanged for money. Trip booking is subject to availability.
The $1000 trip credit may not be applied to an existing trip already booked but may be used for any new BC or Alaska trip, with availability, that runs in 2011 and 2012.
Contest closes when 1000 likes are reached or at Maple Leaf Adventures’ discretion.
Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all eligible participants who are fans.
Winner(s) will be notified by a post on the official Maple Leaf Adventures Facebook page and, if possible, by Facebook message. In order to claim their prize, winners must contact Maple Leaf Adventures within 14 days of the contest closing date and provide their full name, phone number, email address and mailing address.
Contest is not open to employees of Maple Leaf Adventures or their families. We regret that residents of Quebec are not eligible for the contest, due to requirements of the province’s Act Respecting Lotteries, Publicity Contests and Amusement Machines.
Have fun! Like Maple Leaf Adventures now! Then tell your friends!